Mode of Refund
- Refund will be issued as a credit in the form of coupon code. The coupon code is a single time use only and cannot be applied again to any other order. The coupon code has no validity and can be used at any time for your future purchases.
- Shipping charges paid for the order will not be refunded.
- Total of Rs. 150 towards the non-acceptance of prepaid orders will be deducted towards the forward and reverse shipment of the order being shipped back to our warehouse.
- Any refund coupon code of the previous order, if applied to a new order which is not accepted by you, will lead to the expiry of the coupon code and cannot be used again. Please ensure prepaid orders placed using coupon codes are accepted by you.
- For any online prepaid transactions, where the amount is deducted from your card/wallet and the order confirmation is not received, please contact us before you place another order. We will confirm if your transaction was captured. In case of a new order placed before confirming with us, 5% towards the payment gateway charges will be deducted from the transaction amount before refund.
- For orders where the shipping charges were waived off as part of any offer, Rs. 100 towards the shipping from our warehouse to the customer will be deducted while processing refund coupon codes.
- All products sold under our website are eligible for return against a credit of coupon code.
- Damaged/used/ products sent without original packaging are not eligible for refunds. In case of a damaged product customers needs to share parcel opening video (unboxing video) as proof in case of any damage. Without a video, your return may not be accepted. The items can be sent back to you at an additional Rs. 100 shipping cost or you may collect them in-person from our warehouse.
- Items which are not informed for returns within 48 hours / not received by us within 5 days are not eligible for returns.
Coupon code will be processed within 3 working days from the day we receive the returned products or the confirmation of cancellation of the orders.